Facebook has struggled with a problem known as the “Facebook Likes No Data Available” malfunction for some years. Due to this bug, users cannot accurately see how many likes and how much engagement their posts receive on the site. It is now difficult to evaluate the effectiveness of your content and make the necessary changes. Fortunately, there is a way to solve this issue.
We will examine the causes of the Facebook likes no data accessible bug in this blog article and provide thorough instructions on fixing it in 2023.
So if you’ve been struggling with this situation for a time, keep reading because we’re here to help!
First, check to see if there is any current outage for Facebook. The down detector can be used to check the Facebook server’s status.
Recent details regarding a Facebook outage can be found here. If the server is down, you must wait until Facebook returns online. Data on the platform could not be available if the Facebook server is down. Be patient at such times until Facebook’s server resumes normal operation.
- Open your favorite web browser, then go to the Downdetector website.
- Attention to the notification, “User reports indicate no ongoing issues with Facebook.”
It could be difficult to thoroughly examine every network component in case of a connectivity issue. Check your network’s functioning state. Altering your connection could result in changes. Consult our in-depth guide to troubleshooting Android smartphones for further information on how to change your network connection.
Try the next method by logging out of your account, assuming the application’s server is operating properly. Close the browser or application next, give the system a moment to settle, and then go ahead and log back in. Check to see if the problem has been handled satisfactorily.
- Tap the Facebook app on the home screen of your device.
- Next, select the menu icon that may be found in the screen’s upper right corner.
- Choose the SignOut option.
Wait patiently for your Facebook account to completely log out before leaving. Restarting your Android device will allow you to sign in to Facebook again. After that, tap Facebook again.
When viewing your Facebook likes, if you get the “Likes no data available” issue, the main culprit is probably an old Facebook app. Updating your Facebook app to the most recent version is the solution. You can follow the steps below to complete the process:
- Use your iPhone or iPad to access the App Store.
- Locate the Updates tab at the bottom of the screen by navigating there.
- If a Facebook app update is available, choose Update next to it.
- Open the Facebook app after the update installation is finished, then try viewing your likes again.
The lack of data on Facebook likes may be caused by insufficient cache memory in the Facebook app. Eliminating the cache will successfully solve the issue of incomplete Facebook likes data:
- Go to the Settings menu now.
- Choose the Apps category.
- To get a list of all installed apps, find Facebook and tap it.
- Enter the memory and cache.
- Select the “Clear Cache” option.
A Facebook app update In the most recent version, there may be a problem with no data about Facebook likes being provided. As a result, waiting for the app’s updated version becomes required. By sticking to the following guidelines, you can upgrade your Facebook application:
- Locate the Play Store app on the main screen of your device.
- By touching on the symbol, the Play Store will be opened.
- Next, enter “Facebook” into the Play Store interface’s search field as shown.
- If the Facebook app needs to be updated, choose “Update” to start the update procedure.
- You will only be given the choice to “Open” or “Uninstall” the app if it is already up to date.
In such circumstances, use the next procedure mentioned below. While the updates are installed on your device, please be patient.
The proper operation of Facebook’s scripts may need to be fixed when the installation files for the Facebook app have corrupted, leading to an error when fetching data.
Consider reinstalling the app from the Google Play Store to solve this issue.
- Search for the Facebook app in the Play Store.
- Tap the “Uninstall” button to start the app’s removal after that.
- Give Facebook enough time to disappear entirely from your Android device.
- After that, look up “Facebook” in the Play Store and click “Install.”
- Tap “Open” to start the Facebook app after the reinstallation procedure is finished.
Consider switching to the Facebook online interface if you have the “likes no data available” Error while utilizing the Facebook mobile app.
- Open your web browser and go to www.facebook.com to accomplish this.
- Find the “Options” dropdown option in the top-right corner of the screen after logging in.
- Then select “Switch to Classic Facebook.”
You should be able to see your likes numbers if you switch to Facebook’s original version.
Your cache and cookies may need to be cleared to improve the issue. You may find detailed instructions for clearing the Facebook cache for different browser and app versions below.
- Android-based Devices
- Go to the “Settings” menu on your smartphone.
- Then select “Apps and notifications.”
- Facebook should be selected after choosing “See all apps.”
- Make your way to “Storage.”
- Select “Cache” and then “Clear cache.”
We’ll advise handling the “No data available” issue on Facebook today. This contains directions for deleting the cache and using several techniques to fix the problem.
- Apple iPhones Devices
- Tap the three stacked lines in the bottom-right corner of the Facebook app.
- Select “Settings & Privacy” at the bottom of the following page.
- You’ll see a dropdown menu appear. Click or tap “Settings.”
- Find “Browser” by scrolling down and clicking on it.
- Select “Clear Browsing Data.”
In addition to providing alternate solutions, our strategy comprises walking you through the procedure of deleting your Facebook cache.
- After starting your browser, go to the options menu and choose “Delete Private Data.”
- Select “Details” from the menu.
- To keep cookies, passwords, or other data, deselect the items in the list.
- Continue by deleting the chosen data.
- Use the browser and go to the “History” section, then click “Delete All.”
- Go back to the home page and select “Settings.”
- “Delete Cookies” can be found by scrolling down and clicking it.
- Open the Safari menu after starting the browser.
- Then select “Empty Cache.”
- To confirm the cache emptying procedure, select “Empty.”
- Starting from the screen’s upper left corner, select the Firefox menu.
- Choose “History” next, and then “Clear Recent History.”
- Ensure the “Details” option is expanded, then select “Cache” from the list. Remove all other checkmarks.
- Click the dropdown menu next to “Time Range to Clear” and choose “Everything.”
- To complete, use the “Clear Now” button.
- Open Chrome and select the Settings icon from the menu.
- Then click “Tools” and choose “Clear Browsing Data.”
- select “Empty the cache” from the checkbox. Uncheck other choices to prevent accidentally deleting additional data.
- Then, click the “Clear Browsing Data” button to finish.
Consider looking into the following methods if deleting your cache did not produce the expected results because they may help you fix the problem.
We hope this post thoroughly explains the “Facebook likes, no data available” problem and practical solutions for 2023. Although the process could seem difficult, know that anyone can handle this issue successfully with a few suggestions and strategies. With the help of our detailed instructions, you should now be fully prepared to restore the functionality of your Facebook page. I wish you luck!